I think I must have a record of getting stupid traffic tickets....
Here is my rundown of stupid tickets
1) age 17... first time mom and dad let me drive outside of Tulsa. Speeding coming back from Stillwater with 6 high school kids in the car. The speed limit dropped like 10 miles an hour and I didn't see it or something.
2) Parking in a yard at a OU football game my freshman year, I paid the frat house to park there because OU likes to sell the student parking on gamedays.
3) Sophomore year of college. Parking backwards with one tire on the line of a handicap spot at my apartment when i was moving out. My trunk and doors were wide open and I was taking loads out to the car and inbetween loads I got a $60 parking ticket.
4) Jr year of college. Not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign and pulling out in front of a cop... stupid me
5) Summer after I graduated college, the one time I actaully got out of a ticket only because it was a day away from my birthday. Got clocked speeding by an airplane on I-35 and the one car they pulled over was ME, not the semi truck that was flying by me or the other million cars that passed me that day...
6) and then today I get pulled over for going straight from one side to the other side of a 4 lane road in The Colony, Texas. The issue was that it was posted right turn only. So I am the lucky guy that got pulled over and ticketed for "Disregard Traffic Control Device." Awesome i love paying $180 tickets for crossing the road with no traffic with in a 1/4 mile of me...... Must be a slow crime day....
if you want to contribute to the pay Steve Miller stupid traffic tickets fund just let me know
Tiger Trot 2014
4 years ago