Monday, April 20, 2009

i chose....

I know you all want to know what i decided to do on my ticket....

I chose to take defensive driving and have it not go on my record. It was a rainy Friday so i got a few hours done at work and then Dude woke me up around 6am on Saturday so i just went ahead and finished the class. I only missed two questions on the whole class. 1) what color was the cop car in the last video you watched and 2) what does a rail road crossing sign look like.... Who know railroad crossing have two different signs.

It was kinda fun to go over all of that stuff that you learn when you are taking drivers ed. Did you know in Texas up until 2000 something it was illegal to be a passenger under the age of 17 in the front seat with no shoes on?

Well that is about all i have to blog about. . .

No comments: