Top Ten reasons why our week didn't suck:
10. Finally a week of zero Tests for Liz and only 7 hours of GA work....
9. Liz's car passed State Inspection (after new tires, light bulbs, windshield wipers, fuel filter, a repair to the exhaust system and almost $400 later.)
8. We cooked dinner off a pre determined schedule
7. Saved $20 in coupons and got 2 cans of Oust for a grand total of $0.68 at Wal Mart. GO US.
6. Sooners became #1 in the Polls
5. I lost over 25% of my 401K but I managed to survive another week at Highland Homes, even though it is not looking good.
4. All of our thank you notes are done and mailed (except for the Ipod docking station from Target:from No Name So thank you if it was from any of our 5 readers)
3. We celebrated our 2 monthaversary it is a pretty major milestone, you know...
2. I had a fun Lunch date with Karen on Wednesday and Elizabeth had lunch dates with her dad and her brother.
1. We spent two hours looking at dogs online (http://www.petfinder.com/) please check out this one courtesy of my wife http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11881258
Hope your week didn't suck =)
Steve and Eliz.
Tiger Trot 2014
4 years ago